Where can I get help with citing my sources?
You several choices:
1. The Library has links to citation assistance here. Choose the appropriate links for the style required by your professor.
2. Visit the OWL (Online Writing Lab by Purdue University). Again be sure to choose the required style.
3. The Library has the style guides in print form, see a Librarian for assistance with using those.
4. You can try using Son of Citation Machine, EasyBib or KnightCite. Be sure to double check the citation against the Library documents since sometimes the computer generated citations contain mistakes.
5. Finally, if you have found journal articles in the Library databases, use the citation tools that are available within the databases. Then you simply copy and paste the citation into your reference/works cited page.
Don't forget to include the "In-text" citations within the body of your paper!!! The Library has links to those as well if you visit the page in #1 above.